Participation in an ILO course requires students to have access to Zoom videoconferencing software, a simple and effective tool for live video, audio and screen interactions among students and teachers. (free download http://www.zoom.us).
- Download the most recent version of Zoom (free).
- Zoom software is currently supported for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and Blackberry operating systems. The software is now compatible with Chromebooks running Chrome version of 35.0 or above.
- Although a dial-in option is available for voice-only communications, some ILO course communications require participating in full videoconference mode.
- *Note: If using the phone dial-in option to participate in a Zoom videoconference, long-distance charges may apply.
- Access the Zoom online help system.